In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A world assunder.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Araska

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Jason gave a hard swallow. He had been listening to everyone in the room talk amongst themselves, and recently began listening in on what may have been a couple's chat about music, that led into parents. He didn't much care about the topic, though both his parents had died, he was never bothered by it. Though, it was still slightly unnerving in a way. He took a few steps forward, softly singing and humming the song that had been in his head to himself. 'Dear Ophelia, hmm-mm hmm hmm-hm....' Looking around, he realized that most everyone was there, at least the people he had worked for. 'Gah just start already!' He stepped past a few people, getting a seat with plenty of other, empty ones around it.

Last edited by Araska on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Bailie looked at him and pulled the headphone from her ear, allowing it to fall back to rest near Francis' person. She was a bit shaken upon his words, and tone. She blinked gently and looked to her hands in her lap. "I have no idea when it's going to start," she mumbled, her eyes flicking around somewhat. "Well, you're ri- Oh.. well, sometimes if you reset it rather than just beat it against things.. it might work," she chuckled lightly, looking up to his eyes again. She was all about looking into someone's eyes.. She used it to test them and see if they were willing to stare her in the eyes as well. "I think I want to ditch this meeting and go back home.." she said quite bluntly, just watching his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 pm

"Sorry about that." Francis said, putting up his iPod out of shame. He thought about what Bailie said, and returned her gaze. "You got a point, it's probably nothing. And we'll here about it tomorrow anyway." Francis said, weighing the options.He had quickly calm down from the hateful comment he previously said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Her shoulders rose and then fell, a simply gesture. "Ah, it's fine," she smiled gently, those bright green hues lacing over the male's face. The shrug had her hoodie shift and what not, making a bit of hair move into her line of vision again. She sighed and moved a hand yet again, sliding the fringed bangs from her eyes. "I suppose.. Well, I'm gonna slip out of here.. you can come with me if you want to, Francis," she said as she stood to get up. She asked if she could get by the few people in her way to the side aisle and as soon as she was given a way to get out, she left the row. She waited a moment outside of the row of people, looking towards Francis quite curiously.. maybe he would follow.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Francis gave the general, I don't give a crap sign as he got up to fallow Bailie. At the very least, it would be more interesting the watching the mayor go on about the recent depression in Ravensburg. He knew, but didn't really care. Though, he really should since he recently quit his job at the Auto shop. "I lost the game!" he announced loudly, his knees rubbing against those of barely known townsfolk, moving out of the aisle. More than a few condescending stares met his gaze on the way out, but he was used to them as an outsider to the city. Due to only recently moving to Ravensburg, Francis wasn't really well known, or liked as an aftermath. He did get out and try every now and then, with the situation with Bailie being his prime example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 am

Once the conversation in front of Avent moved into the subject of parents, Avent stood to his feet and walked away his PDA still in front of his face. "Mindless chatter has the most harm in words" he said to himself as he took a spot on the wall next to Jason. Avent ran his finger across his PDA screen, he was checking the stock of his own store. "This is why I don't go places with people" he said to himself his eyes practically glued to his device.

"Attention, Attention, town of Ravensburg" The mayor said loudly as he approached the lectern in the front of City Hall. "I will not hold this meeting longer that absolutely necessary, but I will need your cooperation please" The mayor shifted his weight as he stood there, he was a tall man with black hair that was streaked with silver hair. The mayor was wearing a black suit and blue tie, he had to get dressed up for the town, he was the reigning mayor for over 20 years. The mayor was a kind enough man in his late 50s, he was almost a ghostly white but was far from frail, he was built large and muscular.

"Great finally" Avent said as he returned his PDA in his pocket and crossed his hands in front of his body and leaned most of his weight against the wall, giving the mayor is full attention along with most of Ravensburg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:26 am

Nick watched the would be ladies man hurdle the chairs towards the chick and let out a chuckle.

Once the mayor began to speak he looked up at him and thought "oh great, now he's gonna take roll"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:18 am

Bailie reached and grabbed Francis' wrist and led him out of the building. "Whatever we miss, I doubt it will be much.. we'll find out later, I guess." She shrugged lightly and stopped once they were outside. A light drizzle had coated everything, and now the rain was getting heavier. "Shit," she said, her hands moving to slide up her hood. Her voice held a bit of malice, but it was only because she really did not like the rain all that much. She sighed and looked to Francis and then back to her car. It was a good thirty paces to get to her car. She sighed lightly and stood there with Francis underneath of the covered walkway. "I think the mayor finally started to talk.. it's not that loud in there anymore.."
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:29 am

Francis shivered slightly outdoors, glad that he wearing a hat of any kind. "Maybe." he said, not really paying attention to what Bailie said. He was to busy trying to think of something he forgot. He knew that he forgot something, but he couldn't remember what. I guess thats the point of forgetting something. he thought, gesturing for Bailie to take the lead. "Since you seem to like taking the lead, where to next?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 am

She glanced around, allowing her harsh emerald hued optics the glory of locking back onto the male named Francis. She looked at his attire, noting all he had to cover his head as his hat.. She sighed and slipped out of her hoodie, holding it out to him. "Put this on and follow me," she said. She stepped off of the sidewalk, leaving her hoodie with him before he could even deny her offer. She was halfway to her car before she even glanced back. It was ironic, though, that the rain slowed down just a bit. She was thankful for wearing a darker shirt and not something white on such a day.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:49 am

"Everyone, this is very important and more urgent than any of us clearly anticipated" The mayor continued his arms posed nicely on the lectern, and his suit was slightly ruffled. "There is a very serious disease, and all of your lives may be in danger, I don't want panic I want all of you to feel safe." The mayor said with concern on his face.

"Safe? How can we feel safe with what you just told us, um sir I don't believe that was the best way to handle the situation, I mean clearly this a serious issue and our first reaction as logical human beings is to panic" Avent said about the clamor.

"Thank you Avent I underst-" The mayor's sentence was cut short as the side door bust open and a man with blood running down his neck fell down scrambling to get up. "YOU ALL NEED TO RUN!" he shouted as he fell to the ground seemingly dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 am

"You su-ok then" Francis said, looking up to see Bailie already halfway to what he expected to be her car. Reversal of roles much? he thought as he slipped the hoodie on, not surprised to find that it fit him. They were about the same general size. Francis then power walked to catch up with her. He wasn't just going to be left in the dust with somebodies hoodie. Well, at least not today. All of a sudden he heards the creak of metal tearing. "What was that?" He asked cautiously, just in time to see a car two lanes over fly ten feet in the air and explode. "We should leave, NOW!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 am

Nick ran up to Avent and was astonished he couldnt belive that this dude had the balls to do that shit, cutting into his conversaton "Avent grab nicko and anyone else, we are leaving"

Last edited by The Exoctic Pickel on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:07 am

Avent burst through the door his feet barely keeping up with his body, he wasn't used to being so unorganized. Avent's checkered dress shirt was splattered with blood and his small pistol was hanging in his left hand, inside the City Hall the seemingly dead man rose quickly and through the surprise took many lives, Avent had loaded his gun as quickly as he could and shot the man right before the man reached to him. "I can't...." he stopped himself as he saw the man and woman he saw earlier and rushed to them. "Where, where, where are you guys going" he said a little out of breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 am

Bailie simply blinked and looked after Francis and then her jaw dropped. "Holy.. WOW!" She then looked over to Francis again, her eyes tearing from the exploded car. "Holy shit.. yeah, let's get out of here!" She moved over to him and reached into her pocket to grab her keys so she could get into her car without hesitation to get her keys. She stopped for a moment and heard a man call after her. He had blood on his clothes. "It's like a fucking horror film.. We're leaving! Come on!" She had just called a random stranger, the man with blood on his shirt, to come ride with her and the other stranger.. the ADHD music lover. She sighed and unlocked her car after getting to it. It was a four door of some sort that she had gotten from her dad's girlfriend.. It wasn't bad, but she didn't even know too much about cars to begin with. She slipped into the front seat and pushed the key into the ignition. She turned it, the crank flipping to have the car roar to life. "Thank god.. Please heat up fast, you piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 am

Avent ran around and opened up the passenger side door and jumped into the seat, without questioning the girl about anything. "We need to go now, it is hell in there, though I wouldn't go to fast, you use gas faster when you drive faster" Avent said as he buckled his seat belt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 am

Nick walked with spencer out grabbing his guns and ammo out of his car on the way.

Last edited by The Exoctic Pickel on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:32 am

"Yes, because that is ALL that we are worried about right now, saving gas." Francis said, slamming the door to the backseat behind him. A shadow appeared out of the corner of his eye, then an arm. "Of course, of fucking course." he muttered to himself. THinking he knew what the arm belonged to, he opened the window and stretched his neck to try to get a better look. THe thing that stood there, staring him in the face smelled of rotten flesh. It's grren, decayed body was covered in blood and several bones were sticking out from its skin. THe thing was unquestionably horrific, and just what Francis thought it was. "Looks like we got ourselves a little zombie problem." he said to the other passengers of the car, pulling out his pistol and shooting the zombie in the head. In his mind, he heard James Earl Jones say "Boom, Headshot." A few seconds later, the adrenaline wore off somewhat. "Wait, what the fuck was that?" he asked, almost screaming

Last edited by shbmroctober22 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 am

Nick ran to them, his arms full of ammo and guns he had retrived from his own car, he passed the dead body examining and yelling "Whoah waht the fuck!". He knocked on the window of the car violently "let me in damnt i got guns and ammo". His eyes were frantic, hes usaully calm but now... now was different he was actually scared for his life and he wanted help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 am

Nicko reacted opening the door for the man and reached forward grabbing one of the man's pistols."Hey Avent I got a gun man this is so awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 am

BAILIE
NICKO
NICK
AVENT
FRANCIS

Participants stated will have their role play moved to the topic: " And so it did begin... " so that it can continue with just the five characters.
Wait for the topic to be started.
Thank you. «3;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   

Back to top Go down

A world assunder.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2