Dead Disposition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so it did begin...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

And so it did begin... Empty
PostSubject: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:59 am

Bailie's hands gripped the steering wheel for a moment, breathing quite heavily. She felt as if she were going to have a panic attack. She looked in the rear view mirror and then allowed a thought to enter her mind. She was a live, and she could stay that way. She nodded lightly to herself and swung the car into gear, pulling out of the parking space after slamming her foot on the clutch to shift gears yet again. Yes, she drove a stick, despite her little bit of knowledge on cars. She turned on the car's sound system and locked the car up. "Buckle up.. if we roll or hydroplane I won't feel as bad if you're all safe," she said, teeth grit so that her mouth barely moved as she spoke to the four guys in her car.

She then turned up the volume to the radio to have 'My Will Be Done' by Unearth blare throughout the car. It made her relax, despite the situation. It made her forget about the bloody decaying corpse that had come out of nowhere. It made her forget about the guns in her backseat, and also the man.. Francis.. about him shooting the fucking walking dead in the head. She also tried to forget about the kid in the backseat ranting about himself having a gun.. and then the man with the blood on his shirt.. she only hoped that he had killed something and wasn't the undead...

She switched gears again, slowing down after she got closer to her house. After the song was over, she clicked the radio off and took a deep breath. She held it for a moment, then exhaled. "So.. can anyone fill me in? How about you, genius?" She asked, glancing towards the man in her passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:11 am

Nick looked back, the towns outline against he setting sun.It was a majestic veiw during an apocalyptic time it didn't make snese to him.He looke around the vehicle and alls he saw were peole in a panic state, all five of them Francis, Bailie, Nicko, Spencer, and himself.He set his shotgun on the floor and put the ammo done next to it, he gripped his pistol and was listening to Bailie, he wanted to answer her question but he instead just let it pass him. It was unusual for him to be so scared, he just needs a minute to calm down.

[[sorry guys when i was posting my dumbass stepmom kickrd me off]]

Last edited by The Exoctic Pickel on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:14 am

Nicko had a wide smile on his face as he stared out the window."Oh man this is so cool Shaun of the dead anyone".Nicko laughed looking at the gun and checked the clip a standard biretta 15 in the chamber one in the clip good recoil and rarely jam's up,Nicko's dad had one at one time."Oh man Zombie infestation.I wonder if it's the whole world?
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am

"You really happy about this? You are excited that there are zombies? Think about it. We may be the only survivors. We may be one of a hundred who survive, but that doesn't matter. The point is, the majority of the world is probably going to be overrun by this...this infestation. That includes your family, your friends, and ev-take a right here." Francis said. First to the boy with the gun, then to Bailie. He knew this town pretty good for only being in it for a couple of years. And he had a few things left in his apartment just in case anything happened.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 am

"Well from what I gathered it is a mutated virus that was introduced to the body to cure cancer." Spencer began. "It seems to have reacted violently with the human genome or even the blood cells in the body." he said as he began moving his hands in a circular motion as explained. "It seems that once infected it destroys the host's body and then runs on it's own while it is dead" he continued. "Are you following?" he asked his driver.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 am

Bailie let up on the wheel for a moment, her hands shifting against the soft leather. She had been listening in on the little things going on inside of her car. She felt safe with all of the people around of her, but she didn't like that she was safe. She felt too safe, if it were possible. She was somewhat claustrophobic, so all of the people around of her made her a bit sick. She kept her composure, though, and listened to Spencer explain. She caught Francis' command for her to go right. She needed to go in that direction anyway, her apartment was in that direction. "Yes.. I'm following," she answered Spencer through a calmed down, unclenched, set of teeth. She was cold, wet, and confused.. but she understood what Spencer was talking about. She just couldn't even begin to believe that this was real. She had to be dreaming. She couldn't help it, but tears starting to spill over and down her cheeks. Silent, slow crawling tears that snaked down to fall into her lap as she drove. She sobbed silently, her body shaking as she drove towards the apartment complex. She was definitely scared shitless.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Nick listened to Spence, but he heard the roar of jets above and he just let out “ahh great the good ole military is here” it was in pretty sarcastic tone.He examined the group one more time as he came to a calmer state ofmind.

Francis,Nicko,Spence,Bailie,And himself.Just like an old zombie flick, four dudes consisting of young,nerdy,tough guy,and the con artist in the suit.Then the lonely girl who eould up loving the nerd or tough guy.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 pm

"Well after the body is fueled by this, what seems to be a relentless infection, it triggers a neurotoxin in the brain that makes the individual enraged and angry wanting nothing but to kill and essentially feed" Avent continued. (I will refer to myself as Avent and so can you, just in conversation it will be Spencer). Avent pulled out his pistol and loaded it full of ammo, it was very small and didn't cause a lot of damage but it was better than nothing. "I think that if we don't get out of here soon all of Ravensburg will be infected, unfortunately I don't see the military stopping into such a small town, the bigger ones will be more of a priority." Avent finished looking around the car at their group. "I also suggest a bigger car, we could function better with more room" as Avent finished this sentence an infected ran into the middle of the street and was hit by the car and clung to the hood punching at the windshield.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 am

Francis, though he wouldn't admit it, jumped a little bit when car ran into the infected. He quickly recovered his pride, and self dignity, by shooting the damn thing in the head. "Stop here" He said, all playfulness in his voice gone. As the van rolled to a stop, Francis jumped out and ran up to his apartment. "Come on you damn lock, open!" he screamed\, trying to open his door. After a few unsuccessful attempts, the door creaked a bit and Francis gave a sigh of relief. Wiping his brow of excess sweat, Francis set to work. First he went into the living room and grabbed his pride and joy. The only other gun he owned. A sawed up double barrel that he had found in the rain a few weeks ago. Since then he had cleaned it up, but never attached a new barrel. After the shotgun came the few boxes of ammo he had, shoved sloppily into the pocket of Bailie's hoodie. Lastly, he grabbed a cooler and filled it with various needs with ice. He practicality emptied out his fridge by the time he was done. "Done." he said, placing the cooler in the middle of the ca. "Don't even think about taking it. Chances are the places that we will go won't have these, and we have to ration our supplies as much as possible." Francis then turned to the man in the front seat. "You seem smart enough not to grab some salami if you are only a little hungry. Keep this on the floor in front of you. That way, no one else can get it."

((And yes, I am immensely proud of myself for this post Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:15 am

The zombie fell of the hood when the car stopped and there was a hole in the windshield now and it was slightly cracked. Avent's eyes opened wide and he was speechless for a while.

Avent took the item handed to him. "I don't know how long these will hang up, I mean a cooler will increase their span, but it can't be replaced for a refrigerator." he said as he placed it on the floor. "Not only that but with 5 of us, and with what is going on we can't afford to go hungry we need to be on our toes, and with an empty stomach we won't think straight." he finished as he tried to peer out of the bloodied windshield.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 am

Bailie's hands kept rubbing at the steering wheel, her nerves being on end. She cleared her throat so she could speak more clearly. "Okay.. so.. it's basically like an angry drunk? Or something like that? But it's a never faltering mood..?" she asked, her words thick with that after-crying drone. She couldn't help but shiver while the rain kept pouring down, harder. She nearly jumped out of her seat when the sound of fighter jets rang out over the smaller town of Ravensburg. Fresh tears streamed her cheeks because of the new streak of fear that ran through her form. Before she could even recover from the new streak of fear, she felt her scar slam into a human..?

No.. another zombie thing. She screamed and slammed on the brakes to halt the car for a moment. She then winced at the gunshot going off to her right and then the new crack in her windshield. She forced her car into reverse so that she could back up and sling the zombie from the hood of her car.. but she wasn't that successful. The decaying body fell off of her hood, but not until she had slammed on the brakes yet again outside of where Francis told her to stop.. When he ran off, she opened her door and screamed out to him.

"Hurry the fuck up!" She was literally freaking the fuck out. She couldn't breathe correctly. She grabbed at her throat and started to tear at her shirt. "I.. I can't breathe!" she gasped, tearing her shirt off by pulling it over her head and throwing it into Avent's lap. She leaned her head onto the steering wheel for a moment and gasped for her breath. As soon as she got it back, she sat back upright. She wore a bra and a spaghetti strapped tanktop over that. Sometimes she had panic attacks when her nerves were on end such as this.. She slid her hands to the wheel and looked in the rear view mirror. "Let's get my dad's Subaru SUV.. There's a trunk area, and a bigger backseat." She was thinking through a plan.. and so far, if she could just get to the SUV.. she was sure they would be fine.

For now.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 am

"ya know we could have gotten my SUV, thats were i got all my shit" Nick said pointing to his guns and ammo at his feet."we could also stop at my gun shop" he suggested.Then he looked at the sky, he felt a sudden burst of courage like he could do anything, just as if you were listening to some screamo and playing a video game.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Nicko had sat quiet in the backseat the entire time everything happened before he looked up at Avent."Were not all going to make it are we Av"?Nicko sighed but for some reason he wasn't scared like the hysterical chick up front huh adults always over reacting."Avent where will we go what do we do these thing's won't ever stop hunting us like animals...I am not going to be a animal Avent I won't be".The boys eyes were alight with a fire of his spirit."Lets hunt them back tear them to pieces then end them.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Avent let out a sigh, "Nick the chances of us all making it is minimal at best, but hunting them probably isn't our best bet, we need to survive. If we hunt them, think about it we will be putting ourselves in harms way daily. We need to get somewhere safe and wait, does anyone know any safe places" Avent said as he gripped his small pistol.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 am

"The gun store may have been a good idea before all this," Francis said, waving his arms around, "But now? The place is probably already swarming with those....those zombies." He had no better word for them, and Francis had a feeling that was what they were closest to."We have to find a way to contact other cities. If nothing but to find out if there are more of us. There more of us there are, the better chance we have to survive this thing." He finished, looking at each individual in the car. We may not have a chance, but we can sure as hell try he thought, leaning back into his seat and pulling out his iPod. It was going to be a long drive
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 am

. o O ( I hate that everyone is acting so cool about this.. Oh.. zombies? Really? Okay. Let's just shoot 'em in the head and magically have our guns with us at all times because we /know/ there's going to be a Zombie fucking Apocalypse...)

Bailie switched gears and turned down a few other roads before pulling up to her house. She had the keys to the SUV on her set of keys so all they had to do was transfer to the bigger vehicle. She stepped out of the car and dashed for the door the her house. She fiddled with the keys and got it unlocked after she forced her shaking hands to stay still. Her key's tip had chipped at the paint on the red door, and scratch the bronze doorknob. She sighed and slipped into the house. She expected to hear her dad snoring, or storming through the house.. but he wasn't there. She could smell alcohol though. Her whole house was drenched in the cheap smell of beer and liqueur. She scrambled up to her room and grabbed a huge duffel bag and shoved it full of clothes. She then moved to her dads room and shoved some male clothes into it as well. She then rushed to her kitchen and filled up a few cloth grocery bags they had with canned food and bottled water from the fridge.

While standing in front of the fridge, she felt a cool burst of wind roll from the left of her side. She blinked and looked over, noticing that the back door was opened. "Dad?" she called, waiting for a moment. She started to feel her nerves stand on end. She quickly closed up the fridge and then she turned around to head towards the front door. She couldn't move, though. She had turned around to face a zombie figure... Her father. She screamed, at the top of her lungs and backed up into the fridge. Her back slammed into it, forcing the wine glasses on top to shift. She then moved in a scrambling fashion towards the counter, her hands blindly reaching for the knife holder. She slammed into the fridge again, her elbow moving back into the side of it. She yelped in pain and winced once a glass fell and cut into her arm quite harshly. "Fuck," she said underneath her breath. She then found a knife and held it out towards the creeping zombie form of her drunken bastard father.

"HELP! HELP!!" she screamed, frantically swinging the knife while her other hand moved to grab another weapon. She snatched up an iron skillet, holding that up as a shield while her carving knife was swung out for offensive purposes. The knife nicked the arm of her father, causing his decaying body to arch. The man let out a loud groan, his chewed up face screwing up into a frown while he reached to swipe at Bailie. She swung the knife and lashed it out towards the zombie's neck... blindly. She only hoped that someone had heard her shrill cries for help.. maybe she would be saved..?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 am

(Don't post as the zombies only me and October can do that, and even October has limited abilities on that)

The infected creature swung at Bailie as the knife cut his arm open, he let out a load screech then swung again, his arm fell short and his body turned a bullet had been fired and grazed his side, Avent stood there with a shaky hand he was not a very good shot, the zombie began to charge at Avent and he fired three more times two of the bullets hitting it in the chest and the final one hit it right in the forehead. "They shouldn't trust me with a gun" he said as he ran to Bailie's side and grabbed her arm. "The scene outside isn't much better there are a few out there but I don't think they know about us yet, we need to move now." Avent said as he grabbed a duffel bag, he had used 5 of his 24 bullets and he couldn't afford to lose so much ammo each time they ran into one of these things, he had to become a better shot. "I think we should let one of the other guys drive they seem to have better nerves than you and I." he said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 am

Nicko was standing outside having had enough of the cramped space his gun was on his right hip cowboy style,The young boys eyes trailed over the empty streets and the light above."I don't think I care what happens but did it have to be like this"?.Nicko turned walking and jumped on the hood sitting down his Rollerblades held him down a bit but he would be faster with them,Nicko turned his head and skated into the ladies house spotting the dead zombie then the two of them."Hey lovey dovey relations later Av zombie infestation going on,By the way Avent we need to stop at that old alley way you know the one a block from your store there is something there I need.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 am

Nick agreed with Francis, it would have been better to have stopped before all this. So there he sat twiddling his thumbs and watching the road, thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 am

Francis was struggling to keep his emotions in check. All this time he had been doing well, but Advent and Nick getting out of the car when they heard Bailie yell for help rattled him up a lot. Way too much. At this point, Francis was feeling scared, alone, helpless, and a little bit cold. He just couldn't believe it. Everything I know is gone.... He kept thinking it, but he still couldn't convince himself that it was true. Just calm down. Worrying about it won't help. he thought, trying to keep his face placid so that the other occupants of the car wouldn't notice. "Get out of the car, we're getting in the SUV. God knows where it is.... he said to the other man, his voice cracking a bit on the V of SUV. As he slammed the door shut, he wondered what was taking Bailie so long. He decided to not go up to check, the two other men were with her and he didn't think that two armed men could be troubled with anything at this point of the invasion. That was what it was, an invasion. The creatures were invading their way of life and it was up to the few that still remained to stop them. This thought gave Francis hope. Hope for the future. Hoe for the present. Hope for surviving this damned invasion.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:40 am

Avent grabbed Bailie's arm and pulled her, his legs carrying him faster than he thought he could. Once Avent and Bailie reached the SUV he opened the back and helped her into the car, he then moved quickly and hurried into the passenger seat. "We need to go, their attention level will probably rise soon, and they will be alerted of our presence" he said as he buckled up. "Nick, or Francis drive." he said talking to the other two adult men.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 am

She was in pain, and because of the gun shots, she winced and curled up on the floor. She frowned and started to cry, her lips moving while mumbled incoherent words passed her lips. "I'm so sorry!" She said to Avent once he jerked her up. She was in such a state of shock, the gash on her arm was completely imaginary to her.. Even though she was losing a large amount of blood, she was holding on to life. Once she was pulled to her feet, the pain rushed back to her. She scowled and whimpered as she followed Avent to the SUV. "Nick needs to drive.. or Francis," she muttered right before Avent commanded either of them to take over the driving. She leaned her head back into the seat before arching and crying out. "It hurts! It fucking hurts!" She screamed, doubling over while she craddled her arm. She pressed it into the white spaghetti strap tank top she wore, trying to apply as much pressure as she could.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 am

Nicko skated after them jumping in the very back with his pistol and sat down Indian style his eyes looking back..."Um guys not to be a rusher or anything but um...theres some zombies walking towards us.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:15 pm

"Here, take these pain pills"((L4D Reference.)) Francis said, getting into the middle seat, right behind Bailie. He really wasn't the best driver, and with his nerves on end nothing good was bound to happen. Oh...the pills? Francis always has those in his pocket, just in case. The aftermath of one of his seizures was always a major migraine, and he had to be prepared for anything. "Give me one of those when your done." he said gruffly, the beginning of a headache coming on
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 am

Nick stood at the driver door looking at francis, he knew that a man that could suffer from seizures and migranes shouldnt be driving there escape vehicle.Plus it was Nick's car anyway (At least I think we went to get it right?), so he said to francis "Lemme drive, I dont want you to have a seizure while driving and plus its my car" .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it did begin...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Disposition :: United States of America :: Ravensburg, North Carolina-
Jump to: