In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Zombie Moderator Rank System

First of all, READ THIS ENTIRE THING IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY AS THE INFECTED! And remember to read the bestiary here and there to make sure you are updated with all the latest infected. I know a lot of you are dying to play as the infected, so I'm happy to let you all know that EVERYONE will be able to use the infected. But there is a catch, there are going to be a few ranks of being a Zombie mod. The only way to rank up is for me to rank you up myself, which I will do when I deem you worthy of the next rank. There will be NO FAVORITISM in any of my picks for zombie moderator, though I am sorry to say this does not apply to Inferoo...If he is to come back he will instantly be granted at least the second to highest rank. To apply simply post your name here and I will make it so. Now here are the ranks, read them carefully because if you break the rules and do things you are not allowed to do as a zombie mod, You will have your status as a zombie moderator revoked and you will not be allowed to come one until I say so, once again no favoritism. All lists and ranks may change through the duration of this site, so be sure to read up every now and then. Though I most likely will just make an announcement if something major is done to it.

First Rank: Common Infected

-You have just begun your journey as the infected, you reserve very little rights in roleplaying as the infected. This means you may only use certain infected. You have no control over the environment, NPC's, scenario, weapons/ammo/supplies in the area, you may NOT be the infected in a topic you have a Survivor in, vehicles that survivor's can find, etc. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE INFECTED BELOW. This list may or may not increase in the future.

Common Infected
Enraged Infected
Swarms
Infected Bird ((Five to one at a time.))

Second Rank: Tier 1 Infected

-You have proven yourself as an infected moderator, now you will be trusted with more Infected as listed below. But you still lack the ability to control the environment, NPC's, scenario, weapons/ammo/supplies in the area, you may NOT be the infected in a topic you have a Survivor in, you may NOT give vehicles that survivor's can find, etc. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE INFECTED BELOW.

Common Infected
Enraged Infected
Swarms
Infected Dog
Infected Bird ((Small swarms and lower))
Slasher
Leaper
Lurker
Infector
Boomer

Third Rank: Tier 2 Infected

-You have proven yourself as an infected moderator, now you will be trusted with more Infected as listed below. But you still lack the ability to control the environment, NPC's, scenario, guns in the area, medical supplies and survival supplies, you may NOT give vehicles that survivor's can find, you may NOT be the infected in a topic you have a Survivor in, etc. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE INFECTED BELOW. But you may allow survivors to find ammo but only small amounts and never for military grade weapons. ((Meaning you mostly give shotgun, and pistol ammo)). You are now allowed to be in a topic you have a survivor in, but this is a privilege that can be taken away, if you are lenient on your own character or single out some one because you dislike them, this privilege will be removed, and you may or be not be lowered one rank. You may also allow them to find food, water, and environmental weapons. Environmental weapons are things that can actually be found in the area on a regular day. For instance if you were in a city, the chances of finding a shovel or axe would be slim, but the chances of finding a baseball bat, skateboard, or crowbar wouldn't be. Basically use your good judgment, make sure the item's they find are realistic to the survivors setting and surroundings...All items must be placed in plausible areas, areas that aren't obvious or easily in the open, basically more realistic...And don't just give hand outs, make it a little difficult.

Common Infected
Enraged Infected
Swarms
Infected Dog
Infected Bird ((Medium sized swarms and lower))
Slasher
Leaper
Lurker
Infector
Boomer
Divider
Snatcher
Pregnant
Stinger
Crippler
Sighters
Mimic
Blood-Bats
Guardian
Pouncer/Berserker (Very rarely are you allowed to use this, I am trusting you greatly to use him. He is the first actual boss infected, AKA the first very strong infected which requires a lot more effort to take down.)

Fourth Rank: Tier 3 Infected

-You have proven yourself as an infected moderator, now you will be trusted with more Infected as listed below. But you still lack the ability to control the environment, and scenario unless a Rank five gives you permission to while he/she is absent or busy. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE INFECTED BELOW. But you may allow survivors to find any type of ammo, just don't go overboard with the quantity. You are now allowed to be in a topic you have a survivor in, but this is a privilege that can be taken away, if you are lenient on your own character or single out some one because you dislike them, this privilege will be removed, and you may or be not be lowered one rank. You may also allow them to find food, water, environmental weapons, guns ((Not anything too powerful)), medical supplies, shelter, survival supplies, vehicles that survivor's can find...All items must be placed in plausible areas, areas that aren't obvious or easily in the open, basically more realistic...And don't just give hand outs, make it a little difficult. I'm trusting you, so don't mess up!

Common Infected
Enraged Infected
Swarms
Infected Dog
Infected Bird ((Any sized group))
Slasher
Leaper
Infectors
Sentry
Lurker
Blood-Bats
Snatcher
Pregnant
Stinger
Guardian
Pouncer
Sighters
Boomers
Crippler
Mimic
Berserker
------You can use these creatures, but only with permission from a Rank 5, and only during the topic they gave you permission in.
Alpha-Pouncer
Gore-Hound
Juggernaut
Brute

Fifth Rank: Infected Controller

-You may use every single infected in the Bestiary, you are in charge of the scenario, the environment, ammo ((of any kind)), weapons ((Of any kind)), medical supplies, shelter, vehicles, and pretty much everything but the survivors themselves. You have been granted the utmost trust and if a single rule is broken EVER, you will instantly be demoted one or more ranks depending on the severity of the punishment. Oh an you can be in topics with your survivors, by this point I hope you've gotten it.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dead-disposition.forumotion.com
Eduard

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:33 pm

SIGN-UP!

Here's how it's gonna go: Ima whip my shit out, an den, an den, an den, da da da da da da da da, Ima stick it in you mouf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 am

Anthony(anttz111)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 am

Please oh please man Let me be in)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am

Yo At I noticed that berserker is not in the list to be's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:35 am

Of coures imma sign up, but I'm afraid my shit will embarrass y'all so bad, you won't ever want to look at yours again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:36 am

Oh your funny I am going to blow you out of this competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atreyuvision
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 am

Fixed that, all of you are Rank 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dead-disposition.forumotion.com
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 am

awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 am

i want to be a zombie mod too i love zombies and i definetly know how to play them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

I would love to be a zombie moderator. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))   

Back to top Go down

Zombie Moderator Sign-up/Ranking System ((All Read))
Page 1 of 1