Dead Disposition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trip to the store.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

A trip to the store. Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 am

Nicko roller bladed down Main st the wind blowing in his hair,He looked up at the cloudy day and breathed in the small town fresh air this was his heave,Nicko came to his favorite place the electronic store,He skated in whistling as he went up to the counter and smiled."Hey man whats up got anything new?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 am

Avent was sitting at a stool with an Xbox 360 controller in hand and he was playing Dragon Age. "Oh as a matter of fact I am playing our newest game" he said as he pointed to the screen. "We also have a new laptop, 3 terrabytes of memory and a dual speed processor". Avent said as he placed his controller on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 am

Nicko smiled and pulled out some old electronics that Avent had been after."I got a trade for you man.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 am

Avent smiled at the boy. "Alright you know how I work." I will give you the game for that there" he said as he nodded at the boys items. "So have you thought about that job offer I gave you the other day" he said as his smile stayed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 am

Nicko slid it over with a smile."Ya I have I was thinking of starting today,If you got time to get me started?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 am

"Yes, come on back , here you can run the register and we will check the stock later" Avent said as he pulled out a stool for Nick and then began to play his game again. "I have another 360 right there you can try out your game now" he said with a smile. "While we wait for more customers"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:30 am

Nicko smiled and ran around the counter jumping on the stool picking up the second controller."Oh man this game is so awesome.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 am

"The story is really well made, I just wish that it was 2 player" he said with a smile as he turned to the kid. "This job is actually kind of cushy and it pays 8 dollars an hour, and you are free to work whenever you feel, so it is kinda the dream job" he said his eyes still fixated on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:39 am

Nicko chuckled looking at Avent."I got school during the day but I am free in the afternoon's and some money be nice.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 am

"Sounds good to me" he said as he continued playing his game. "Well we are open 7 days a week and we close at 10, and if you could work on weekends that would be helpful too" he continued still concentrated on his game.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 am

Nicko nodded having been sucked into the game."Hey Avent I am going camping this weekend I was wondering if you would go?,I have to have one adult with me and my dad is busy as usual.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:50 am

"Um I will see what I can do" Avent said a little uneasy he wasn't used to hanging out with people. Avent usually just kept to himself or hung out with friends on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 am

Nicko looked a little disappointed but nodded."OK Avent man it is slow around here.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:59 am

"Yeah this small town isn't known for it's technological advances" he said with a smile. "But I get enough money to get by, and all for playing video games" he continued with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 am

Nicko chuckled."Hey Avent you got any guns?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 am

"What?!" Avent asked a little surprised at the question. "Well yeah but it is that drawer, just in case of a robbery, it is just a small pistol, nothing major" he said as he pointed to a drawer in the counter.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:09 am

Nicko went over and picked it up looking at it making sure the safety was on."Oh this is cool my dad has a gun too he doesn't know Ive seen it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:16 am

"That one has no bullets right now" he said as he took the gun and put it back in the drawer, it was a mini six shooter that he bought a year ago and hadn't even fired yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 am

You should load it I highly doubt robbers are going to wait for you to load it.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 am

"I have that day planned out extensively don't worry about that, trust me I spent nights planning it up" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 am

Nicko laughed looking at the clock."Oh crap I gotta get home um you got my number see you tomorrow.Nicko roller bladed out of the store heading home.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am

"Have a good day Nick" he said as he continued to play his video game.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:28 am

Nicko roller bladed down the road looking at the starry sky he stopped at a alley way and peeked under a card board box,Laying there was a fireman's axe he had took from the old Firehouse and had hidden it."There's my baby."Nicko set the board down and turned rollerblading home.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Rick walked from his gun store across the street to the electronics store, he looked at Avent and said "you know that gun should be fired every now and then just to see if it works, how about I give you a package of eighteen rounds and you come on over and I teach you how to shoot". He waited and took a seat next to him, admiring the video game, he wasnt realy a player he grew up just fine without them so, he just started playing games everynow and then.He had die in his hand he was rolling it patiently.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Nicko smiled hitting the jump's and ramps along the way home whistling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the store.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Disposition :: United States of America :: Ravensburg, North Carolina-
Jump to: