Dead Disposition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A world assunder.

Go down 
+2
shbmroctober22
Wolf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 am

Nicko picked up a pamphlet while rollerblading and read it."Calling all citizens of Ravensburg to the council house for a town meeting food will be served just bring yourselves thank you very much.

Signed:City Council.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 am

Francis threw the pamphlet to the ground as he walked towards the meeting, pistols in their holster. Just in case. You never knew what would happen in those city meetings. Hell, the Mayor could just pop up and eat something. Francis was going to be at least armed. A little bit. As he neared City Hall Francis put out his cigarette. "Showtime." He said, busting in the doors.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 am

Nick pulled up in his SUV to city hal and stopped he looked back at Nicko while he pulled out his keys.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:41 am

Avent opened the door to Nick's SUV and got out, he walked to the City hall doors with one hand in his pocket he slowly opened the door to City Hall and took a seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:45 am

Nicko got out and skated in sitting beside Avent looking around at the full town hall."Man this place is packed Avent.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 am

"This is probably all or most of Ravensburg" Avent said as he scratched his Pi tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 am

Nicko looked around and sighed not seeing his dad as usual.Avent I have to use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 am

nick took a seat next to both of them and pointed to a hot blonde in the next row "Man what i would do for that ass mmm..hmm"
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 am

"Thanks for talking like that about my sister. I am so proud." Francis said with a chuckle, pulling out his iPod and pausing the current song (Fake it, by Seether). "And.... screen lock. Does anyone know what this meeting is about?"Francis asked, trying to get comfortable in his seat.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 am

"Well given the recent news about this disease, I am assuming that the meeting will consist mostly of news and updates about the recent changes, and even possibly the precautions we might need to take" Avent explained.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 am

Nicko sat back sliding his skates back and forth on the carpet."Ughhh come on already fucking old people always wanting to be important don't they know no one cares.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 am

"Could you actually show some respect man? Or even a little bit of civility?" Francis asked, leaning over and slapping the man in the face. "Many people would say that you weren't important. So just shut up."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 am

Nicko dodged it and laughed."Dude I could get you arrested trying to hit a kid you stupid?
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:18 am

A long set of legs carried her down the aisle to settle in an empty seat. She had placed herself there after shoving her keys and phone into her pocket. She parked as close as she could to the blasted city hall, which was kind of hard considering everyone in fucking Ravensburg was there. "Jeez.. could everyone seriously be here? I figured there would be more," she mumbled this to herself while a hand lifted to slide through her hair.

Her legs crossed, left over the right, for the time being. She then laid her hands in her lap, one of them shifting to pick at a fray in the knee of her jeans. The shirt she wore was covered up with an over sized hoodie. It wasn't too big, but it definitely hid her figure. She wiggled her right foot, the toe of her worn out green converse tapping the back of the seat in front of her. She smiled lightly and looked ahead of herself while she waited for the Mayor to come out and explain the reasons for telling everyone in person rather than just sending out notices and broadcasting it over the air. She licked her lips, the pink muscle moving over her naturally scarlet lips. She then tucked her lower lip beneath the upper for a few moments. She then chewed upon the lower lip, this being a very bad habit of her's.

She had sat in what seemed to be a peaceful spot... until she heard a slap being carried to someone's face. It was someone's face because she saw it out of the corner of her emerald hued optics. She smirked and shook her head. She had been picking up on the conversation behind of her for a little while, and found it somewhat amusing. She wanted to turn around so badly to look at who was behind of her, but chose not to. She just closed her eyes for a few moments, her hands shifting to shove into the pockets of her hoodie. It was a black zip-up styled hoodie with Bayside's lovely logo printed on the back of it. She loved it, considering the band was one of her most treasured discoveries.

Now all she could do was wait.. wait for the time to pass, and also for the Mayor to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 am

"Police? Theres one officer here. And I really don't think that he can do that much." Francis said, calming down a lot. He then directed his attention to the people sitting in front of him, particularly on the girl. "Dibs." he said childishly, climbing over some seats until he sat next to the woman. "Hello, I'm Francis. Odd not to know a person in such a small town, huh?" he said, pushing the charming level to maximum.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 am

Avent smiled at his childishness. "I suppose that is how they handle that here" Avent said as he pulled out his PDA and began running his fingers over the button quickly.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:42 am

Bailie simply picked up easily upon the childish claim upon her.. She kept her eyes closed so that the emerald hues were hidden from view while the chair beside of her became occupied. A smile curved her lips, forcing them to part after a moment so that she could show her teeth. Her head turned so she could glance at the male next to her. She looked his face over and then settled her gaze upon his own. "Hmn. Hello, Francis.. My name is Bailie," she said, her eyes being hidden behind of thick lashes for a moment. Her hands shifting in her pockets to then lay in her lap. She then simply nodded towards him. "Yeah.. I suppose it is a pity to not know someone in such a small town.. especially when I've lived here my whole life."

She then flicked her attention forward so she could listen to what was said behind of her. She couldn't make out what was said completely, but it came from a man and it was a comment to the childish claim on her own person.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

Nicko sighed boredly laying his his head back.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am

Francis shrugged as the person beside him shifted her gaze forward. Guess that's the end of that [/i] he thought, pulling out his iPod once more. He plugged in his headphones, with splitter as always, and began flipping through his songs. Because of his ADHD, Francis wasn't able to stay on a song more than a minute. After 3 minutes, he began realizing how loud his music was and turned it down a bit, hoping that it didn't disturb the apparent rest of the girl sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:16 am

She turned her attention back to Francis after a few moments. She noticed he had an iPod and smiled gently. Her eyes flicked down to the screen, watching the titles flick by as he skipped through the songs. It was something she did. She couldn't help it... she usually only listened through a whole song when she wanted to sing, but even then.. she barely ever sang through a whole song. She over heard the music being played, a smile curving her lips again. "Nice taste in music," she said, looking up towards his eyes and away from the iPod's screen.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 am

"I know a lot of people that would disagree, unfortunatly. 'Rock and roll is the devils music!' and such. Yet they don't hate on rap. I never got that. Maybe it's because the music I like actually has a melody, harmony, and takes at least a little bit of talent to preform." Francis said, Rambling a bit. He had thought about this a lot. He then proceeded to taking out one earbud, the one facing Bailie, so he could attempt to listen to both his music and the woman at the same time. "Oh, crap." Francis said as the lead singer of Disturbed started cursing at his mother. "My LEAST favorite part of the song." he said to himself mindlessly
Back to top Go down
Araska

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 am

Jason stood in the middle of the room, leaning up against a wall. He Had his head down, silently humming to himself, tapping his foot. He reached into his vest pocket and pulled out the flier he received in the mail for the meeting, now wrinkled up and slightly torn from him reading over it, pocketing it, then pulling it out again to read. He had it mostly memorized, he just didn't know what else to do other than wait. 'My HAM Radio had been picking up signals from the cities around about some disease, but no one outside has even heard of this town, much less entered it. Calm down, Steam...'

Last edited by Araska on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 am

Nicko leaned back both hands tapping his chair as he waited for something like a actual meeting to happen if they got lucky they could just go with no problems and tomorrow would be the same.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 pm

She nodded, her head canting as her hair shifted. Fringed bangs fell into her eyes for a moment. She then moved a hand, pushing them aside so that she could actually see him. "Yeah.. I hear that all of the time.. Apparently rap gives us a message, explaining to us moral values and honored opinions. Psh. As if talking about a gang and how much they love to fuck women is remotely moving in anyway.." her eyes rolled as she looked off to the side for a moment. She then looked back over to Francis, a smiling curling her lips. She hadn't meant to ramble, but he had done it so she found it safe to go on about the subject a bit. Music was one of her favorite things. She then reached for the unoccupied headphone and slid it into her hear carefully. She smiled gently. "At least he has a mother to curse at," she mumbled beneath her breath. She couldn't even begin to imagine what life would be like if she had a mother.. but she fantasized that it would have been a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22

shbmroctober22

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 pm

"Rather have a father than a mother." Francis said, spite easily recognizable in his eyes. If he ever got a hold of the man who was ballsy enough to call himself Francis's 'father' God knows what he would do. When is this thing going to start?"[/color] he asked himself. "Looks like most of the town is her-come on. Not again." Francis said, baning his iPod against the unoccupied seat in front of him to try to get the screen to work. "Peace of shit. Knew I should have gotten the nano."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A world assunder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A world assunder.   A world assunder. Empty

Back to top Go down

A world assunder.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Disposition :: United States of America :: Ravensburg, North Carolina-
Jump to: