Dead Disposition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joeys journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighthawk

nighthawk

Joeys journal Empty
PostSubject: Joeys journal   Joeys journal EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:41 am

this is pvt. first class joey dressens journal of events any thing that happens around him he will write

"We had just got word that we might be needed for a military aid for medical research in the small town of ravensburg NC, we are geting airdropped tommorrow"- excerpt from joeys journal

Joey's journal august 16th,2009 "We were supposed to go to afganistan me and my platoon but then a national emergency required military support in the town of Ravensburg,NC. we thought it was just a normal pandemic with sick people, but these people werent sick they were different when me and my squad landed in the city we saw these things tearing up police corpses and lurching towards us it was like something out of a horror film they were like zombies"
Back to top Go down

Joeys journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Disposition :: General :: Dedication Section-
Jump to: