Dead Disposition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A trip to the store.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A trip to the store. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 am

"Well since statistically most self inflicted gun wounds are done by experienced fighters I suppose I could, but I think I will take my chances, as a matter of fact the reason that I bought that gun is because through research I found that is was the most reliable, just below the AK-47, but I wasn't exactly going to purchase a machine gun" Avent finished with a lighthearted chuckle, he rambled a lot about statistics, that was kind of his thing.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 am

"Look man, with out ammo that gun is less value to you than that comic book lunch box" He said pointing to avent's lunch."Here take the ammo" He said handing him a box and walking back to his store.

When he arrived there he looked at the wall, an arsenal of weapons sat upon it, he reached for his favorite weapon, the modified Desert Eagle, he began to polish it.After he was done he set up next to the remington that his dad bought for him almost ten years ago.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:54 am

Avent simply dropped the ammo into the drawer and shut it, he turned slowly back to his video game and continued to play.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 am

Rick admired his remigton pump action, he remebered back when bikers tried to rob the pace and that this gun was there and was the only reason that the store is still here.He looked across the street, he saw on the tv of Avent's store that a new disease had broke out and it was listing signs and sypthoms.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:19 am

Nicko Rollerbladed to Avent's store and stopped at the TV outside."Avent hey Avent come here.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 am

Avent paused his game and got up from his stool, he walked out to Nick, "What is it?" he asked scratching his arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 am

Nick pointed at the TV knowing Avent had been in his game again."Look at that man some new disease is spreading like wild fire man.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 am

"Yes but the possibility of that disease spreading well here is unlikely, he are in a colder mountainous region, not to mention a small town, I think we will be fine" he said gazing at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 am

Nicko looked up at him."Avent this is a new disease who knows maybe cold climate is more heaven promise me you will load that gun and go to the council meeting today promise me.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 am

"I suppose Nick" he said as he walked into his store and pulled his gun from his drawer and placed the ammo in his pocket still not loading his gun.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 am

Nick pointed to the TV, They were Saying "A new disease has been spotted in the town of Ravensburg,NC. We advise everyone to stay in their homes and the military will drop off your mandotory goods for quaritine control and wait for official instructions" then he said "Official instructions my ass im packing my sht and leaving" Nick said
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 am

Nicko looked at Aven and waited."Come on your going to the meeting with me let's go.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 am

Avent walked slowly with his hands in his pocket and his small six shooter in the back of his pants. "I don't feel right carrying a gun to a town meeting" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:43 am

"Let me drive you guys, you can keep your guns in the car and then we can leave together, just let me load up my shotty and deagle" he said "oh and after the meeting we will pick up any friends or family you want the go to astore before we leave"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 am

"I am not sure I even want to leave, I mean who is to say this disease isn't worse somewhere else. And secondly we don't even know what this disease does yet" Avent said as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:48 am

Nicko stayed with Avent looking around."Avent normally I agree with you but this time...I just have a bad feeling ok please for me man come with us.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:51 am

"I have no reason, they just said a disease it might not even be that contagious, to pack up and leave wouldn't be fair thinking" Avent said as he played with his keys in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:52 am

Nicko stayed with Avent looking around."I agree we shouldn't leave but we could use a ride to the meeting right?
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 am

Nick was waiting for Avents answer, while he loaded up his Suv with all the suff he needed including two cases of shotgun shells and and two more of magnum rounds.when he heard it he droped his crap and said "Look avent, the military has gone far enough to quaritnine us this disease has to be bad for them to go this far"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 am

"That doesn't mean anything, that means that don't want this to spread more than it does, you are blowing this out of proportional, City Hall isn't to far away I would be fine with walking" he said as he continued to fiddle with his keys.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:56 am

Nicko was going to stay with Avent since his dad would be at his corporation in another city."I am staying with Avent.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 am

"let me drive you guys there at least, oh and heres my number if you evr need me, actaully i will go to the meeting too" Said nick disappointed in his friends.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:02 am

Nicko looked up at Avent."We can get a ride at least?
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am

"I suppose, but it really isn't that far away" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Exoctic Pickel

The Exoctic Pickel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 am

Nick got in the drivers seat and unlocked the pasenger doors "be careful on the back seat Nicko, My girlfriend and me got pretty dirty back there, that would explain the stain"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store.   A trip to the store. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the store.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Disposition :: United States of America :: Ravensburg, North Carolina-
Jump to: