Dead Disposition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a zombie infected world you are one of the last survivors of mankind. Your story begins in the small town of Ravensburg North Carolina. Will you fight this war alone? Or will you band together and fight for your survival in hopes of restoring humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod)) Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod))   Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod)) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Zombie Moderator Rule-Book

This rule book may or may not change over the course of time, due to unseen complications. Every one who role plays as the Infected, no matter what rank must abide by these rules at ALL TIMES.

-No god modding. ((Unless an Admin has given you permission))

-No claiming attacks, unless the Survivor has no possible way of escaping or if it is a planned attack. ((Meaning the Survivor knew and wanted it to happen))

-You must always give the survivors a chance to evade/survive your attacks at them

-You must never EVER use powers that your rank does not grant.

-You may never challenge my authority on any decisions I make, mainly for picking who get's ranked up or demoted, if you do, it will more than likely result in a demotion, or temporary ban, and if you push me enough a permanent ban.

-Don't be a push-over, but don't be impossible to defeat/overcome.

-This only pertains to Rank's that can control scenarios. The scenario may be very difficult, but try to make it easier at the start and have the difficulty increase as the scenario progresses. You do not have to follow that format since it is your own scenario, just don't be too crazy. Use your good judgment basically, this comes with a lot of trust so please do your best.

-With detail comes promotions, remember that.

-Try to write clearly this way survivor's cannot get confused by your posts.

-Rules may be added, and if they ever are I will be sure to let everyone know in some way.

-If you have any questions pertaining to being a Zombie Moderator or the rules, please send them in a PM or ask me in the chat-box.
Back to top Go down
https://dead-disposition.forumotion.com
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod))   Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod)) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Coming soon, "Guide to being a good Zombie Moderator."
Back to top Go down
https://dead-disposition.forumotion.com

Zombie Moderator Rule-Book ((READ if you wish to become a Z-mod))
Page 1 of 1